Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Balancing the Yin and Yang

Just last week, I found out the cruel truth about working in an office dominated by women.

1) Come mid-week, everyone's PMSing and trying their best not to bare their teeth at you.
2) The few men in the office are speaking in meek voices and trying their best to be politically correct, even when they are the bosses around there.
3) The women sit around in small groups and gossip about you within your earshot.
4) The gossipers know full well you're in their earshot, so they're actually doing it on purpose.
5) After that, they try to make it up to you by engaging you in their conversation.

Wow, the politics of women. Well, if you can't beat them, join em in their bitching, I always say. Luckily I was pretty well trained in RJ. Now I probably have to start disseminating 'thank-you' notes to all my RJ classmates, hehe... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the hilariously painful truth...

Anonymous said...

Right on about the training... I mastered the art of being bitchy in just 1 month :P Look at what 1D turn me into. Tsk.

-guess who-