I MISS MY PARENTS! *boo hoo*
I always knew that I rely heavily on my parents for everything, but it's only when they're away that you realise HOW MUCH you really need them.
Yeps, the parents have gone to Canada to help my eldest sister out for her post-partum confinement. Frankly, I feel a little sorry for myself even though it's been barely four days. Things just seem to love screwing up when they're not around--like how the living room and bedroom lights chose to short-circuit in the middle of the night when I was working on my presentation. The house just doesn't seem right without them around. I miss having nice, hot dinners and watching Heaven's Stairs with them. I miss having fresh new clothes in the cupboard every night. I miss whining to them about how terrible some of my kids are.
Talking about terrible kids...Haha, it's funny how I deal with things. Today, I found out that another one of my kids had been lying to me all this time, but strangely, I wasn't upset at all. Maybe because I always had a sort of inkling that he wasn't too believable, and never really trusted what he said, always sort of half-doubting it. Well, it was good while it lasted. At least he lied about being something good, so it wasn't the lie-to-get-away-with-something sort of lie. Haha, with these kids, morality takes on too many shades of grey. Will be confronting him next week when he comes for reporting, so I'm going to see how HE would react. *sigh* Sometimes, these kids just lie without thinking that their officers are really much cleverer than that. I mean, I feel so insulted when they seem to think we're really THAT dumb. Most of the time, it's because we "pang chance" lor... Otherwise, a good number of them would find themselves going back to court in no time at all!!!
Okie, back to my presentation. After so many rounds of vetting, it's probably version 200 or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment