Was having a clinical supervision session with my supervisor and two colleagues when the receptionist came over and informed me that there was something for me on my table. I knew that my boyfriend had sent me flowers for our fourth-year anniversary. He had candidly asked me what my office address was cos he wanted to send me flowers. Hehe... Well, I must say I've always like my boyfriend for his honesty. =)
Still, there was the surprise of WHAT the flowers look like. Shall take a photo of it when I get back to office tomorrow. =) The flowers really brightened up my day and made me smile! Nothing like a nice pot of roses to make one's day.
Went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and stuffed ourselves silly. Took a stroll down to Borders and walked around Wheelock Place. Were really tempted by the iPods and the various versions of them. Luckily working has really made me more conscious of the value of thrift and having lots of money, so I've been able to resist temptations so far. *keeps fingers crossed*
Still trying to look for some articles for tomorrow's meeting. Hopefully can find something and wrap up my day soon. Yeps... I've had a long and eventful day, and am NOT looking forward to tomorrow where I have an even more eventful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment