Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Friday, November 05, 2004

happy post

Guess where I am now? At home in Sengkang, in my own room. Yay. =)

Worried about a lot of stuff now, but shall try to think positive. Today was a relatively happy day. My supervisor gave the final clearance on some issues, and it seems like I might be able to claim the full amount for the test I ordered after all. I had McDonald's breakfast in the morning with Guanz (sausage mcmuffin with egg, no less!), and I bought both of us the Blue Chalcedony (Hello) Kitty! The kitties are supposed to symbolise intelligence... Hopefully they'll bring both of us luck for the exams.... heh.

Feel like sleeping already... Mom just changed the bedsheets. Tomorrow's going to be a long day...Driving in the morning, and after that going down to Mei's church for the kindergarten fun fair.... hee. Wonder what the kids will be wearing on their graduation day....

Hopefully, I'll be able to complete my honours thesis. Frankly, there's no other option. Sigh....


No comments: