Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

On the bright side of life


Hosted by Photobucket.com

It all started when I wanted to look for a picture that would convey exactly how I feel today. So I went to good ole' Google, and typed the word 'stress' into the search box, and voila! It was right there, the very first thumbnail on the 'Images' page. Ah... the wonders of the Internet... There'll always be something for every mood and occasion. And in case you were wondering (and I dun fancy being sued for plagarism), here's the url where I downloaded the picture:
www.jwolfe.clara.net/ Humour/WorkStress.htm

You know, photoblogging is getting really easy. All I have to do is to find a nice picture. Since a picture paints a thousand words, there's really no need for me to pen a 1000-word epic on my blog. Yeps, by the time I find my picture, upload it and then insert it on the blog, I'm simply too lazy to type. My only question is: Why isn't Xiaxue like that too? I mean, since she's so busy egoistically airbrushing, photoshopping and enhancing pictures of herself and posting them on her blog, one would think she wouldn't have much energy left after that to do pretty much anything else. Why??? Omigosh, I wish someone would send her blog to a black hole.

No comments: