Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Mondays

Tomorrow is Monday yet again, and I have to go to work. Working in the social services sector under MCYS has made me wonder about our society and how Singapore would fare in the next 20 years or so. No comments would be made on my blog, though everyone is welcome to post comments on this issue. :)

I'm too tired to blog after coming home from work every night, so this explains why I've not been updating my blog regularly. Lots of things have happened since the last post, but I actually cannot remember anything major, except that I went for a medical check-up, did quite a lot of shopping, and went for the Phua Chu Kang musical today (courtesy of my Ministry, which gave out free tickets). I also learnt a lot of stuff in the course of my work, but again, I'm not inclined to say anything here.

Right now, I'm just trying my best to balance the different aspects of my life--work, family and boyfriend, and friends--and boy, is it sucking the energy out of me. *whew*

No comments: