It's been more than a year since I started this blog, and this is the 93rd post! Hitting the big 100 soon, haha...
Had a really eventful weekend, even though I came down with a terrible bout of laryngitis last week and completely lost my voice. I had (and am still having) a torturous time because I have to try and keep quiet--something that's not quite my forte. Had to cancel one reporting last week because I simply couldn't say anything to her. I innovated by making one of my girls write, but it's really not the same. I have to get my voice back, because I need to scold someone next week
But I digress... As I was saying, I had a really packed weekend (sans voice). On Saturday, went down to the Esplanade + nearby areas to take commencement photos with the Psych gang & emmy. It was really fun and enjoyable, even though we were all melting under the sweltering heat. Must have been worse for the girls who were donning their convocation gowns. I just feel a little sad that I didn't bring my gown there... Oh well, at least I got to wear the mortar board and hug Saj's grad bear! =)
Just now, I went for a colleague's wedding. It was a Malay wedding, and it was a nice mix of the traditional & the modern. The bride (my colleague) looked really radiant and pretty in her golden kebaya, and her gold-coloured gauze headscarf. I was a little annoyed with myself for making two rounds before I spotted the HDB carpark entrance behind the CC where the wedding was held, especially cos I was running late. Thank goodness there were many empty parking lots there, or I'd be making more rounds! I felt so paiseh making my colleague wait. Anyways, attending a Malay wedding made me think of a certain good friend of mine, whose wedding the psych gang & emmy are all eagerly anticipating, I'm sure... (No Saj, it's not Hanani whom I'm talking about...hee hee....)
Came home from the wedding just now, and I'm all ready to take an afternoon nap before I continue working on my report due this coming Tuesday. Will be going to see the doctor again later, to get some more medicine since I've run out, and the nasty cough's still there. Ciaoz!
3 comments:
Get well soon Junlin dear! You need to talk! hehe.. and yes I agree, I look forward to attending the wedding of a dear friend of ours grin.
Find me a boyfriend first lah!
-a certain good friend of yours, whose wedding the psych gang & emmy are all eagerly anticipating-
How? dear good friend? :) What's your criteria?? You can list it on ur blog u know.. haha.. then we can all help u to find!! ;p
Post a Comment