Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Sunday, November 20, 2005

We're 100!!! *Bring out the champagne!*

Yeps, this is post number 100!

Updates
1. I had a really *crazy* week last week, handing up 5 reports last week and working till 9 pm on Saturday (yesterday).
2. I had great fun at saj's and vivek's houses last week, even though I was sniffing from the spicy food.
3. I had a great facial today, after postponing it for two weeks.
4. I had a great day at Sentosa with my colleagues the other day--and my team won the first prize in the 'almost amazing race!' And I had my first rigorous exercise in many years.
5. I'm joining the idol competition at my workplace and humiliating myself in front of at least a hundred people. And I can count on my fingers how many contestants there are. So it's a sure-win situation, I tell myself. Hahahaha.
6. I'm using the work 'great' far too often in this post. Great!
7. I'm watching Harry Potter later.
8. I'm looking forward to my holiday, though I haven't booked the air tickets yet.
9. I need to buy a nice black/white dress for the upcoming dinner and dance. Sweet. More reasons to buy clothes.
10. I need more money.

Cheers to the great 100! =)

1 comment:

emmy said...

yay! *burp* excuse me, i think i'm getting drunk...