Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Monday, November 28, 2005

Funtimes

Yeps, great fun I had at last friday's D&D.

The programme was well-planned and the company was fantastic--rowdy, sporting, gung-ho, and ready to let their hair down. I dunno, blame it on our tough jobs or something. I never had so much fun in a long time. Of course, it helped that I won something that my mom was utterly pleased with. =) It'll help cover some of the household expenses.

After the D&D, I went clubbing with my colleagues. I cannot remember when was the last time I went clubbing. Must have been second year of university or something. It was weird that I didn't want to leave that day. I guess I just didn't want the fun to stop.

Not that I enjoyed the clubbing THAT much. Okie, I don't exactly consider myself a prude, but seriously, some people should *really* go get rooms for some of the stuff they were doing, haha... =) It's interesting how alcohol really facilitates the shedding of social inhibitions and unleashes some really "prosocial" behaviours! [An aside: Friends who know me will probably know that I'm a more than terrible drinnker. I dunno if it's an increasing tolerance for alcohol or wat, but I wasn't as tipsy as I thought I'd get, despite being really tired. If this keeps up, I probably won't get drunk at my wedding a few years down the road. =)]

I guess the fun really lies in the fact that I got to go home so late for the first time in many months and moons. It's rebellion against routine (or MY routine--that of having to go to work at 9 am, go back home before 10 pm, do some work, go to bed at 2/3 am, wake up, and go to work again).

Oh. No worries... I still love my job lah. =)

1 comment:

xconditionredx said...

hiya.. can u contact me at conditionred@gmail.com pls.. quite urgent