Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Friday, March 03, 2006

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!

I love my job.
I love my job.
I love my job.
I love my job.
I love my job.
I love my job.
I love my job.
I love my job.
I love my job.
I love my job.....

All part of my efforts to engage in positive self-talk. Becoming really good at it. Here's a peek into my mind every day ---> Watch how I get better at positive self-talk! =)

SOMEONE ELSE: Why can't you do your work more efficiently? It's all about time management!!!!
ME: I can manage my time well... It's just that I don't have much of it.

SOMEONE ELSE: You're far from getting there.
ME: At least I'm on my way... Right? Right? Right? Right??????

SOMEONE ELSE: Maybe this job's not for you... You don't have the skills to balance all the demands of this job.
ME: At least I can balance some... Right? Right? Right? Right?????? I mean... I really can eat and type at the same time....

SOMEONE ELSE: I'm not your mother!
ME: Thank God you're not!

SOMEONE ELSE: Your family's quite privileged, so how can you understand those who're less fortunate than you?
ME: Well, don't blame anyone that I was blessed with that gift?

Luckily work still hasn't robbed me of my sense of humour =) I would love a good joke anytime. Heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to the last one...
"at least i can understand them better than you" hehe.. okok, not personal attacks here....