Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Back from Korea!

It's been a week since I got back from my Korean getaway, and I'm still in a holiday mood. I have reports to complete and submit, cases to transfer and close, projects to follow up, but ah.... I'm still trying to move from first gear to second. (We'll only talk about getting into the third, fourth, and even fifth gears after my deadlines fly by me, heh...)

My Korean trip was a pretty good break... I slept/rested a lot, did not (really) think about work and did quite a lot of sightseeing & shopping. Most importantly, I spent quality time with Guan and talked. I think the trip made both of us realise that we really want the relationship to go further than where it is now. Only thing now is that both of us may have different ideas about when we want to take things further--something that both of us would have to work out and compromise on eventually.

Anyway, I seriously need to get out of my state of lerthargy... I'm no longer in Korea! =)

Welcome back to my life in Singapore.

No comments: