My last post was in October 2010. Fast forward to today, and it's 2011. The Chinese New Year holidays are already over! How fast time flies.... And how different my mood is now.
When I last blogged in 2010, I was happy I guess. I am not sure why, but I have been feeling increasingly unhappy as the weeks go by in 2011. I am not sure whether it is a case of delayed post-natal blues but I feel so upset and pressurised on some days I feel like bursting. Not sure what is happening to me but I really hope this dark cloud will pass soon.
It is time I guess to do some self-reflection and to take stock of my life.
1 comment:
maybe going back to work had been adding to all the distress. Take care gal! We can always meet to chit chat and distress!
Post a Comment