Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Will I graduate?

The million-dollar question: Will I graduate from my course?

At the rate things are going for my studies, I am starting to think: NO. My luck is really bad this year.... No luck AT ALL in organising my final placement. I am really anxious for it to start soon, so that I can finish it on time and yeah, FINALLY graduate with that elusive Masters degree of mine.

My thesis project seems to be taking shape, but only JUST. So there's another obstacle to me graduating on time.

I should be so worried now. It's already April and I am whiling my time away running errands, managing household maintenance issues, Facebooking, shopping... Basically doing everything else other than my placement and readings. What am I really doing here?

Big *SIGH*

No comments: