I completed my masters thesis today and am handing it in tomorrow, 26 October 2012. I attended my last coursework class for my masters course on Wednesday, 24 October 2012.
Yes, what should have been completed two years ago in 2010 is finally finishing soon. I shared the moment giving my mum and my daughter high-fives. Yes, my two-year-old who was the very reason why I couldn't finish everything in 2010. :) The blessing that came just at the right time. :)
Now nearly at the finish line (I still have half a psychological report to write and another short assignment to hand in), I look back and realise that things do happen for a reason. Perhaps if I had finished the course in 2010, the outcomes wouldn't feel as... right. I don't know, I can't quite put my finger on it.
But I have one word to sum everything up: grateful. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment