It seems I have a tendency to remember my blog when I have some time to breathe, pause and think about my life. And so it is.
I haven't blogged in about two years. My last post was in October 2012, and since then, what a whirlwind of events have occured. I have been contemplating resuming blogging for a while, but was unsure whether I should start a new blog, or just resume blogging on the old one. Anyway, after reading my old posts, I suddenly feel that I should not start a new blog, simply because this blog just nicely captures how my life has progressed through all these years.
Some updates: since my last post, I have gotten registered as a general practice
psychologist and resumed working full-time. We have moved back home to
Singapore. The past year (2013) has not been short on
'madness' as I have been so busy learning how to juggle the demands of
motherhood, family and a full-time (and full-on) job. Somewhere along
the way, I also found the time to have a second daughter, so it is now
twice the madness (and of course twice the laughs and joy).
I have been wanting to resume blogging because I just have so much on my mind these days, and I need an outlet to express my thoughts. :) In particular, I have been wanting to share my thoughts and perspectives on parenting, e.g., on behaviour management, sleep training, relationship building, etc. both as a parent and as a psychologist. Hopefully, it may help someone out there.
So there. Hope you enjoy my posts. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment