Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Juggling Act

Balancing balls,
That keep dropping down,
Despite my best efforts,
Despite my giving it all.

Am I not capable?
Am I not doing it right?
Sometimes I wonder,
What is the point of it all?

What am I proving?
Who am I showing?
To friends and family,
Or maybe, most of all to me?

When your world crashes,
When things don't seem to work,
The only way to go,
Is bravely forward.

To rest is to pause,
To stop and reflect,
Which ball is the heaviest?
Which ball is the 'rock'?

Learn to let go,
Of things that clutter,
For in life's juggling act,
Some things really don't matter.

No comments: