Didn't do much today... Was supposed to go somewhere to zap some stuff and do something to my hair, but was too engrossed in some popcap games and Literati that I totally didn't get around to doing what I had planned to do. Oh well, I guess it's only when one is on holiday that one gets the luxury of being able to push back plans without having too many repercussions.
Well, am hooked on this game called Zuma. Basically, you just shoot different coloured balls from a stone frog in the centre to try and eliminate rows of coloured balls. Need at least three of the same colour to bingo. It's a simple enough game for people like me, except that the balls are moving towards a hole at the end, and the speed gets faster as you move higher up the levels. If you're too slow at eliminating the balls, and the balls start falling into the hole, you lose a 'life.' Lose three 'lives,' and it's game over. Go check it out at popcap.com. Anyways, it's really addictive. I've been playing it ever since the holidays started and today, I got the highest score ever! Haha....
It's amazing how my boyfriend and I can spend entire days and evenings (after dinner) just sitting in front of the PC (either at his house or mine) taking turns playing games. We're so nerdy in a nice sort of way. =) Instead of spending time outside shopping or having dinner, or doing some funky chillout thing like listening to jazz at Harry's, we often spend time together playing either PS 2, X-Box or PC/online games. Actually most of time, he's doing the playing, while I just sit and watch. There's much enjoyment in watching him navigate around sharp corners and bends as he swerves his 'car' to earn extra kudos or something along that line. I could NEVER do that. (My best game is Tetris, or the various versions of it.) Right now, I'm the undisputed champion of Zuma between the two of us, but I guess probably not for long. You see, between the two of us, there's friendly 'competition' to see who can get the high scores. My best bet is still Tetris. He usually wins me in all the rest.
I foresee any evening of gaming tomorrow. As for the day, I'd spend it doing my hair, zapping my stuff and shopping for my working shoes. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment