I dunno why I feel so lonely today, even though I had plenty of very good and excellent company throughout the day.
Let's see:
I met Saj at 10.00 am in morning and had 'breakfast' with her, and we were lamenting about how we cannot finish our HTs and how we have put on weight, haha... Also briefed her about what I needed her to help me do. Some feedback check thingy for the HT... Lucky Saj is free to help me... She really saved my ass....=)
Went to the library after that and zapped some readings for hist and systems... Stood there for very long trying to get the copier to do the 'book-to-double-side' photocopying... Emmy, I finally figured it out!!!! It's totally awesome... Next time you want to go lib to zap Irving's notes, jio me! I show you... haha... we can catch up over the photocopying machine... bwahahaha....
At 1.00 pm, I met Saj again for lunch... Luckily both of us had each other for lunch, or we'd be two poor lonely souls... Ater lunch, I went for the first Counselling Psych tutorial... Was pretty fun, but I chatted more with Rohani and another classmate more than anything else. Hope to get more out of tutorials next time.
Then I headed home. That's when loneliness struck me. I was still fine, until I realised that I was taking the Harbourfront way back home. It all seemed so strange and unfamiliar, even though I have done this so many times previously. Must be because it's been a long time since I went home that way (Kent Ridge Terminal-Harbourfront-SK)... Last sem was spent hanging out at Boon Lay.
I conclude it's that long long journey back home from school that made me feel lonely today, in ways that I have never felt before. It was such a weird feeling... I was almost desperate for company; anyone would do, even some long-time-ago acquaintance. In the end, sleep became my best buddy: I slept all the way from Harbourfront to SK. Woke up at SK right on cue, just like clockwork. I sure was very happy to reach home.
No comments:
Post a Comment