This was supposed to be a post-dated entry for my birthday. Unfortunately, I've forgotten how to change the date settings on my blog.
Updates since my return from HK on 2.1.2006.
1) I've been experiencing a general sense of lethargy ever since I came back from HK. Had such a great time there with Guanz that I was seriously contemplating pulling an AWOL stunt. =) Unfortunately, I still need to accumulate wealth. So I still need my job.
2) Inundated by work, as usual. Tell me something new... Next!
3) Celebrated my 24th birthday on 16.1.2006. Was supposed to take half-day time-off, but had to go to office for a VIP meeting in the morning, and subsequently stayed back to clear some urgent work. Ended up leaving office @ 4 pm and celebrating my birthday in a power suit (a first). Guanz gave me a huge present--a digital camera. *Thank you!* Also received many pressies from my dear friends and colleagues. *Thank you too!*
4) An important event happened @ work on 20th January 2006--our staff retreat. Glad that it went quite well. Being in the organising committee, my butt was on the line (together with other colleagues'). Have organised events before while in NUS, but the stress levels are nowhere near to this (for reasons obvious).
So it's been an action-packed January thus far... Whew! Can't imagine how hectic things will get with Chinese New Year round the corner... Till then....
1 comment:
Happy (belated) Birthday!
Post a Comment