This is a post dedicated to all my dear friends out there to make up for all the lack of blogging action in the past few months.
Thanks for all your little love notes on the blog. Even though I usually only get to know about them after we meet up, they're definitely much appreciated! =)
Thanks for being supportive, loving me for who I am, pimples, warts and all. =)
And, thanks for being such fun-loving and sporting friends who never take offence when jokes are made at your expense. (Hey, I let you all laugh at me also mah...heh)
But most of all, thanks for being there when the going gets tough. I know I'm super whiny, so thanks for still being my friend, haha...
My New Year's resolution: To have better work-life balance in 2007.
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BLOG MORE.
Watch this space for updates on the changes that are taking place soon!!!
1 comment:
You have warts?! Yikes! Don't wanna be your friend!
*giggles*
-saj-
Post a Comment