It's Week 12 and we're finally seeing our baby again tomorrow! I'm so excited about our 12-week scan, and also honestly a little worried. Pray and hope that baby is healthy and normal and that the nuchal fold translucency test turns out ok.
I have been feeling much better since last week. My BP has more or less stabilised, and I am now better able to sleep through the night. I still cannot eat too much, but it appears my appetite is slowly returning. Last night (11 Jan 2009), I even managed to eat some fruits at 10 pm whereas previously, that would have brought on a flood of nausea and reflux. Am definitely looking forward to second trimester.
As the days pass, I'm feeling more and more attachment for my little baby. I have been wondering whether those little fluttery feelings in my lower abdomen are caused by Baby moving, although my sister insists that it's impossible to feel any movement now. But it's interesting cos sometimes, I do feel like something's moving in my stomach. As a first-time mummy, i wouldn't know, would I? =) Anyway, I love my baby and can't wait for it to be happy bouncing baby in my arms!
No comments:
Post a Comment