It's week 10!
Ever since I read from a book that eating small light crackers before and after getting out of bed can help with nausea, I have been hooked on Meiji plain crackers! In fact, i eat them every time I feel a little hungry, nauseous, and it really helps! I have already finished three boxes of the crackers.
My BP is not good this week. Maybe cos I have been sleeping rather late and not been sleeping well. On Christmas Eve, I even had an asthma attack, which totally freaked me out. The gynae did say that asthma might worsen during pregnancy, but I reckon it was cos I ate durians that day. =(
The worst thing that has hit me during the first trimester so far is my loss of appetite. Cos I get bloated so easily, I have to eat small meals. But I get hungry every two hours. Also, for the first 8 weeks, I felt nauseous after every meal. But this week, it seems to be getting better. I still hate:
a) the smell of fried garlic
b) black pepper
c) grilled stuff
d) food with too much soya sauce
Basically, all foods to be eaten have to pass my 'sniff' test before I eat it. Luckily durian still smells nice.
Am looking forward to my 12th week scan, where I get to see baby again! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment