Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Friday, May 20, 2005

Am back

Ciao! I'm back from Italy, with loads of memories, pictures, opinions and shopping. Had to stop myself from switching on the computer the first thing I reached home, cos I didn't want to end up sitting in front of the computer and typing away with all my luggage unpacked. Am a little tired from the more-than-12-hrs flight back to Singapore, especially as there was some Amazing Race action when we had to run for a connecting flight in under 30 minutes--but, this is for laters.

To bed, to bed.

No comments: