Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Off to Italy

The same time now tomorrow, I'll be somewhere in the Rome airport, either touching down, or trying to retrieve my luggage. Yes, in a few hours' time, I'd be boarding a flight to Italy, and beginning a 10-day tour of Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice, Milan, etc. Lots of places and action packed into such a short time, but I'm all ready to go. The packing's done, save for a bag of toiletries that need to be stuffed in at the very last minute, and I'm looking forward to the "air-conditioned" comfort of the Italian weather. Yes, temperatures there (if the online weather forecasts are anything to go by) range from a low of 13 to a high of 25/26 degrees celsius.

I should actually take a nap now, since it's going to be pretty long flight later. However, with the adrenaline coursing through my blood, I'm really no good for sleeping now.

Ok, watch this space for updates of the Italian trip after 20th May. Ciao! =)

No comments: