Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Really early morning ramblings

Don't ask me why I'm still up at this hour. Just spent many hours watching TV. Conclusions made from late night TV:

1) Lots of interesting shows.
2) Alias gets confusing when you watch bits of the re-runs at different points in time. The plot simply has too many twists and turns and takes me to too many places. I give up.
3) Jennifer Garner seems to look different every time I see her on TV. Maybe it's just too much late night TV.

I used to think that adults are so boring. I mean, don't they have anything else to talk about besides their work, kids, and shares/investment? I used to shudder when I hear adults converse. Unbeknownst to myself, I'm starting to behave like one. I talk too much about work, getting married and having too little money--my utmost concerns as of now. While I do enjoy the newfound freedom I have as a young working adult, I am half beginning to detest myself for getting bogged down by such concerns. And both excited and overwhelmed by how my life is just going to unfold in front of me. Scary. Luckily I don't have (and don't intend) to get any shares/investments yet. Let me learn how to save first lah... Baby steps. =) [But seriously, I don't want to turn into a boring old git. Argh.]

Maybe everyone just gets to that point in life where there are too many transitions to make. Just makes everyone confused and bewildered. I, for one, am certainly bewildered. Haha, maybe it's just because I'm suffering from extreme sleep deprivation, so much so that my senses are numbed and my realities are blurred. Time to hit the sack......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to wish you Merry Christmas! Haha, I still check back to read your posts once in a while. :D