Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Walking Advert...

Great... My blog has become an ad for blogspot. I've always conscientiously avoided wearing tees with large brands emblazoned across the front (read: Mango), because I don't wanna become another walking advertisement for them. I'm a principled woman, and this includes not putting any of those advert tags into my template. Now I can't run away anymore. Just because my blog is not hosted via FTP. = ( I'm so upset because it was just two weeks ago that I blogged, and when I came back yesterday night, my template has been changed, there's some new Nav bar on top of it. I am *pissed off* What is wrong with these people? Why can't they just leave my template alone!!!!!! Now, I've had had to put in my original template all over again, and it doesn't end there. All the comments on the previous posts have mysteriously disappeared, and even though I've added those comment tags... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

No comments: