hi girl,sorry we haven't met up.hope things are well.i've been serving out an exceedingly boring internship.thankfully,today's my last day.will be leaving for shanghai tomorrow.back on thurs.call you when i get back!meantime,take care! -mel
Hi Mel, thanks for leaving a message on my blog! I think we're pretty telepathic.. Just thought of you today, and was actually going to call you to meet up... been pretty busy, sorry abt that... We'll catch up after you come back yah? =)
5 comments:
=P update! how are you dear girl? and thanks so much for helping my sis with the survey =D
Hey emmy, no prob! I'm okie, busy, like everyone else is... I haven't seen you for eons!!! Must must meet up for lunch one day k? =)
of cos we shld meet up! you've got my timetable? -emmy
hi girl,sorry we haven't met up.hope things are well.i've been serving out an exceedingly boring internship.thankfully,today's my last day.will be leaving for shanghai tomorrow.back on thurs.call you when i get back!meantime,take care! -mel
Hi Mel, thanks for leaving a message on my blog! I think we're pretty telepathic.. Just thought of you today, and was actually going to call you to meet up... been pretty busy, sorry abt that... We'll catch up after you come back yah? =)
Post a Comment