Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Androgynous nerd wannabe

Thanks to my zany friends, I've found out a thing or two about myself over the weekend.

I am nerdier than 32% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

That means I'm not nerdy, but I'm defintely not hip either. Yeps, I'm a nerd wannabe according to the above "Are you nerdy?" test.

On the Sex I.D. thing, I had a score of 0. Think that means I think like a man 50% of the time, and think like a woman 50% of the time. Hmm, I have an androgynous brain. How's that for a relevation?

No comments: