I'm down with a cold. Again. Sigh... that's for being lazy and skipping my vitamin pills for a few weeks.
Am feeling a little sianz, cos my reviewed draft looks horrible with so many comments in red ink, and I feel a little less than able to address these comments. Yups, will have to get myself home fast, rest, and start working on the second draft. (Third draft, actually, for the Intro and Methods; he hasn't really pored over the results and discussion yet--and those are what I'm most worried about.)
Waiting for my boyfriend to finish classes so that I can get lift home. The library is really freezing, not quite the place for those nursing runny noses and low on tissue supply. What to do? The air outside is so bad anyway, so hanging around at the benches outside wouldn't make half the difference. Aiyoh, when are we ever going to smell the fresh air again?
No comments:
Post a Comment