Quote of the Day

Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
It's a recipe, for a Baby Girl truly fine.
-- Author Unknown

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Owatta

I finally finished my term papers. Yay!!!!!! But the quality is dubious. The last time I tried to write an essay in one day, Kamal (my civics and history teacher in JC) gave me an E+. Haha, hopefully, history wouldn't repeat itself.

Now that Saj has finished her thesis, I think it's my turn to say "Minä miettiä minä pystyä" (how do you even pronounce this, sayang?). (I infer from Saj's blog that it means "I think I can.") My turn to say too, "I better keep chanting that till I complete my first draft by Friday night." (Sorry I plagarised you, Saj...heh.) Not the same Friday night though... The upcoming one.

I'm feeling mentally alert now, even though my body feels like there's a tonne of stones weighing it down. I feel like I haven't slept in years, haha. Looks like the crossing of the 23 mark has only driven home one point: that I'm getting older.

I want to go Italy now. *sob*

No comments: