My professor said that in class on Monday, and nothing can be truer than that. The end is nigh for several reasons:
1) My honours thesis is due in less than two days' time (Friday, 4 pm), and I'm still wondering if it's a credible piece.
2) On a more upbeat note, after I hand up the thesis, besides the end of me, it's also the end of the project.
3) You know the exams are coming when you see notices about 'online student feedback' and them baiting you with 30 CORS points for module bidding next semester if you complete the feedback.
4) With the coming of the exams, it means the end of the semester is near.
5) My academic career at NUS is drawing to a close when I realise that I don't need those 30 CORS points no more and technically don't really need to do the feedback.
6) I also realise that if I tank my honours thesis, I might probably need those 30 CORS points after all.
And my mom blames me for sleeping late. How can I sleep in peace knowing that the end is nigh for so many reasons? I can't help but have insomnia worrying about the end of me. The end is nigh indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment